Nike Free Hypervenom Low Black/Volt/Black Shoes
The Nike Free Hypervenom Low Men's Shoe is made with flex grooves to help your foot move more naturally and a lightweight combination upper for incredible comfort and durable support.
- Hexagonal mesh and synthetic upper for lightweight comfort and ventilation
- NikeSkin Technology for a close, lightweight feel
- Moulded sockliner for enhanced comfort and support
- Flex grooves for more natural movement and an extraordinary feel
- Strategically placed carbon rubber on the outsole for enhanced durability
- Rubber Waffle outsole for traction
- Reflective elements stand out in low light
- Asymmetrical lacing reduces pressure on the top of your foot
Nike Free Origins
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.