Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max White/Black Skateboarding Shoes
PREMIUM, LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING.
Designed with insights from a skateboarding legend, the Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Men's Skateboarding Shoe provides excellent impact protection and lightweight comfort.
- Synthetic textile upper with allover graphics for durable comfort and a great look
- One-piece construction for low-profile comfort
- Lightweight Phylon midsole and Max Air unit under the heel for superb cushioning
- EVA foam sockliner for additional cushioning
- Deep vertical and horizontal flex grooves for natural range of motion
- Solid rubber pods with herringbone traction pattern for boardfeel
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.