Nike Air Max 90 Knit Jacquard Ice Dark Grey/Black/Blue Lagoon/Wolf Grey Shoes
A RUNNING ICON, UPDATED.
The Nike Air Max 90 Knit Jacquard Ice Men's Shoe revamps the original with a lightweight textile upper and translucent outsole, a modern take on a renowned classic.
- Knit jacquard upper with Hyperfuse overlays for comfort
- Air-Sole unit in the heel for exceptional cushioning
- Translucent rubber Waffle outsole for superior traction
- Additional eyestays for customised lacing and a locked-down fit
- Flex grooves mirror the foot's natural motion
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.