Nike Air Max 90 Leather PA Black/Sea Glass/Black Shoes
A COMFORTABLE CLASSIC
The Nike Air Max 90 Leather PA Men's Shoe features a durable leather upper in an iconic profile and a visible Max Air unit in the heel for a retro look and outstanding impact protection.
- Leather upper for premium comfort and durability
- Textured overlays lend durable comfort and unique style
- Additional eyestays for customized lacing and a lockdown fit
- Full-length PU midsole with visible Air-Sole unit in the heel for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber Waffle outsole for traction and durability
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.