Nike Air Max Tavas Dark Grey/Anthracite/Black/Game Royal Shoes
CLASSIC CUSHIONING. MODERN CONSTRUCTION.
The Nike Air Max Tavas Men's Shoe recalls the retro profile of the iconic running original with a Max Air heel unit and multi-surface Waffle outsole. No-sew overlays covering a mesh and suede upper lend a contemporary look and lightweight comfort.
- Mesh and suede upper with no-sew overlays for a modern look and lightweight breathability
- Injected unit sole doubles as an outsole to reduce the overall weight of the shoe
- Max Air heel unit delivers maximum lightweight cushioning
- Rubber Waffle outsole for durable multi-surface traction
- Forefoot flex grooves provide a natural ride
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.