Nike Air Max TR180 Anthracite/Black/Persian Violet/White Training Shoes
POWER TO MOVE, ANYWHERE YOU TRAIN
The Nike Air Max TR180 Men's Training Shoe is made with aggressive traction and a Max Air heel unit for working out on multiple surfaces and guarding against impact. Flywire cables give you dynamic lockdown, while forefoot flex grooves deliver a natural ride.
- Lightweight mesh upper and no-sew overlays for breathable comfort and lightweight, durable support
- Reflective Flywire cables integrate with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit and high visibility
- Phylon midsole with Max Air heel unit gives you lightweight cushioning and excellent impact protection
- Lightweight rubber outsole with aggressive tread pattern for durability and versatile traction
- Forefoot flex grooves deliver natural range of motion and quicker changes of direction
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.