Nike Air Force 1 CMFT Huarache White/Lyon Blue/Bold Berry/Black Shoes
ICONIC STYLE, UPDATED COMFORT.
The Nike Air Force 1 CMFT Huarache Men's Shoe is an updated version of the hoops original with added cushioning and bold colour-blocking to stand out wherever you go.
- Leather upper with neoprene quarter panels for durable comfort and lightweight support
- Interior bootie hugs your foot for a snug, locked-down fit
- Perforations for breathable comfort
- Full-length Air-Sole unit for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.