Nike Free Hyperfeel Cross Elite LTD Black/Midnight Fog/Light Charcoal/Wolf Grey Training Shoes
DYNAMIC FIT, NATURAL MOTION.
The Nike Free Hyperfeel Cross Elite LTD Women's Training Shoe combines the lightweight support of Flywire with the superior fit of Flyknit in one shoe. A Lunarlon midsole provides flexibility and plush cushioning.
- Virtually seamless, formfitting Flyknit upper for ultra-lightweight support
- Nike Flywire technology integrates with the laces for a dynamic, supportive fit
- Drop-in Lunarlon midsole for flexibility and responsive cushioning
- Nike Free construction for more natural movement and an extraordinary feel
- Midsole design cradles the heel and midfoot to help keep the foot stable during side and diagonal movements
- Thin web rubber outsole for lightweight durability and traction
Nike Free Origins
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.