Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Polar/Flash Lime/Black/Metallic Silver Running Shoes
STABILITY HAS NEVER BEEN FASTER
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Women's Running Shoe features added firmer foam for increased stability, along with ultra-responsive, high-speed cushioning to go faster, longer.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 improves upon its predecessor with a triple-density Dynamic Support midsole. A new firmer foam along the heel and medial midfoot helps reduce excessive pronation, while Dynamic Support technology uses lightweight wedged foam to support your foot, dramatically increasing stability without adding weight.
Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the forefoot delivers a crisp, quick ride. Embedded in the Zoom Air bag are tiny fibres that flex into power position on impact, launching your step and setting up your next one. The result: pure, explosive, unrelenting speed.
Engineered mesh throughout the upper provides comfortable ventilation and support where you need it most. For added support, asymmetrical Dynamic Flywire wraps the midfoot to create a secure, glove-like fit.
- Internal toe tip for structure and durability
- Full mesh inner sleeve for enhanced breathability and a sock-like fit
- Compression-moulded Phylon and Cushlon foams fused together for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber crash rail on lateral outsole for soft, smooth transitions
- Deep flex grooves for a smooth, efficient stride
- Internal heel counter for a snug, secure fit
- Weight: 255 grams (women's size 5.5)