Nike Air Force 1 07 Black Shoes
LEGENDARY STYLE, REFINED.
The Nike Air Force 1 07 Women's Shoe takes an iconic original and updates it with crisp leather edges, while maintaining the same soft cushioning that made it a hoops staple.
- Low-cut collar provides a natural fit around the ankle
- Perforations on the vamp enhance ventilation
- Nubuck leather overlays for durability and a premium feel
- Full-length Nike Air unit for lightweight cushioning and impact protection
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
- Metal "AF-1 '82" tag on the laces
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One-the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.