Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Leather White Shoes
AN ICON, REIMAGINED.
The Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Leather Women's Shoe updates the original court classic with supple leather and an adjustable strap at the collar for durability and lockdown.
- Leather upper and overlays for durability and comfort
- Perforations at the toe for breathability
- Adjustable VELCRO ® brand fastener collar strap for customised support
- PU midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
Air Force 1 Origins
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was coined after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe's status as an icon.